2011年10月13日星期四

Requin TN Nike R4 Cartoon Chaussure Blanc Noir Neuve

I said to Don (their coach) I don't think they do and as parent who has
been at every practice over the years, even I from an adults perspective didn't know,
so how were the kids.So he started a step-by-step process...and I took it back to
club.I certainly didn't know anything about rugby and a friend who was also a mum
on the sideline every week was very passionate about the game.We joined forces with the
two dads that had stepped up and started coaching these wonderful young lads.These boys hadn't
been winning games, but what it came down to was their understanding of what their
role was within the team, and what they were to expect from each other.We worked
on fitness, the basics, ball handling, teamwork and where we didn't have the expertise we
got either Nike Requin personnel from Rugby Southland or some of our senior team members to help
out.Diane and I worked with the backs and the men worked with the forwards, and
in a very short time things had turned around for these boys.With their skills and
understanding of what to do, and working as a team andwith confidence in place, these
boys were taking the competition by storm, it was an amazing time as their attitudes
were so great, nothing fazed them and no matter what happened they were always encouraging
each other.We (the coaches) were just so proud of them!Along the way this team started
to have a huge following, and mainly because so much excitement had been creating from
where they had been to what they had now become!We stayed with this group of
boys for the next 925 silver few years, and I have to say it was one of
the most rewarding things I have been part of. Interestingly enough so many of the
things we put in place are the every fundamentals of most things in life, and
certainly things that I had carried through to the business I run from home.Don't be
afraid to step out of your comfort zone When you are not sure how
to go about something find someone that does Always be encouraging, the rewards will
follow Be persistent and consistent And always do everything from the heart, doing
things with passion always seems to be the most rewarding And most of all
have fun and be open to learningHi I'm a 41 Year old Mum of two
wonderful kids now 20 & 16 & have been married for 22 years, My husband
and I manage a sheep farm in Western Southland, New Zealand and I also run
a successful business from home in the Personal and Prosperity Industry, helping others to have
the Abundance in all areas of the lives. Let me tell you why.A few years
ago now our son was selected to play representative rugby, he was only 7 or
8 at the time.Being a country mum I had been taking him to practice every
week for the past 3 years.Anyway this Sunday morning at rep training the coach got
really annoyed at these boys and said to them "do you guys not understand what
you are supposed to be doing?"For me the light went on. If you would like
to have change in your life, please check out my website.[http://www.abundanceandbeyond.com].
Boutique Reqins Cartoon Chaussures noire Collection homme
basket nike air max tn clear hommes neuf france 2010

没有评论:

发表评论